Gifts for Him
Find Special Gifts for Him
In the old days, it was easy to buy gifts for him, wasn’t it? Just a nice pair of socks and maybe a few snacks, and you’re all set. Times have certainly changed regarding gifts for men: a pair of socks just won’t do it anymore. At Gift Crew, our gift ideas for men have evolved with the times, too—with us, you will find a wide selection of options to spoil the man in your life.
We have a complete range of birthday gifts for your husband, Father’s Day gifts, and gifts for Dad for a birthday—and we even have a gift box or two for Dad that still plays to the old-school ways with a nice pair of socks.
Commemorated in most parts of the world on the third Sunday of June, Father’s Day honours fatherhood and celebrates fathers and the roles that they play in our lives. A father often contributes to a family’s success and provides stability and strength. On Father’s Day, let us show our dads what they mean to us and thank them.
Recognise the importance of your father in your life by spoiling him rotten with a special gift and some exciting adventures on the day. If you enjoy fishing with your dad, our Gone Fishing gift box would be a perfect starter to a fishing day. Depending on your budget, or your mom’s, here are a few other ideas for fun activities on the day:
- A day spent watching your favourite sport match with loads of pizza is always a winner. Get dad’s favourite pizza (and some of yours, of course) and lounge on the couch to watch your favourite game. Our All Blacks for Life would be an ideal gift in this case.
- Then there is the more committed option of doing all dad’s chores while he sits back and relaxes. This might be more fun if you can convince him to “help” you with his chores! Mom can prepare his favourite snack or meal for when you are finished so that you all can relax together after the hard work completes. Consider our Yes The Beer is Cold gift box to spoil dad a bit more.
- A boys’ adventure or dad-and-daughter trip would be great fun. Go on a road trip for the day or even a food run in which you stop at all the best restaurants or take-away stops in town and surrounds. A few Grumpy Git Gummies could be the ideal fit to snack on in the car on this adventure.
There are so many fun things that you can do with your dad on this special day. Don’t forget to order your gift from Gift Crew in time to start the adventure.
King of the Castle
There are so many ways to make your husband feel cared for and loved, and a Gift Crew gift box is your first step. Whether it’s for his birthday or to celebrate your anniversary, we have an amazing selection of guy stuff to browse. A few other ideas:
- Maybe it is a working day for him, in which case you can put a sticky love note in his lunch box.
- Leave a trail of silly notes for him at home that leads him to his gift box.
- Set up a cosy, decorated room with soft candlelight with a romantic at-home special dinner with his favourite meal and a decent bottle of wine.
There are so many ways to present the man in your life with a stunning gift box and a memorable experience as you celebrate the joy and love that you have for him.
Spoil Yourself and Someone Else
Visit our online store today and order a special gift for your dad or husband. Contact us today.